- Level 50
Proceed to the Sanhae tailor at 0013,0021 to learn the basics of Tailoring. Say "Tailor" to get started.
|Zero to Novice||150-250|
|Novice to Apprentice||500-1500|
|Apprentice to Accomplished||1250-1500|
|Accomplished to Adept||1500-2350|
|Adept to Talented||3200-4050|
|Talented to Skilled||8100-10300|
|Skilled to Expert||12000-13155|
|Expert to Master||14300-15642|
|Master to Grandmaster||40000-45000|
|Grandmaster to Champion||80000-85000|
|Champion to Legendary||125000|
Totals to Master: 41000 to 48747
Totals to Legendary: 286000 to 303747
Stop making at
- Stop making Spring Garments at Accomplished
- Stop making Summer Garments at Talented
- Stop making Autumn Garments at Skilled
- Stop making Winter Garments at Grand Master
- You will always make Leather,Ancient, and Earth Even at legendary.
- Rogue waistcoats
- Mage clothes
- Poet robes
- Poet mantles
- Mage garbs
- Rogue blouses
- Mage dresses
- Poet gowns
- Poet draperies
- Mage skirts
You can make all the variations of the above through all the different armor levels. Rarely, you can make Star versions of all the above as well.
- Most common item to tailor is the gown since they are cheap to make and sell back for a decent price.
- Once you reach past Grand Master, you tailor nothing below the level of Leather.
- Previously, tailors could choose to "Prepare cloth" at the tailor shop in Sanhae, and then work with a Smith to create armor. However, this feature has been removed since Nexus was upgraded.