A complete list of Viper members can be found here Viper's official site is under construction and will be updated soon.
|Number||Name||Start Year||End Year|
|1st||Makubex||Hyul 16||Hyul 17|
|2nd||Arthias||Hyul 17||Hyul 34|
|3rd||Hitoshura||Hyul 34||Hyul 41|
Nature's Greetings fellow traveler!
The Viper of Nagnang is a united family who show interest in nature. Formed by the unification of four ancient tribes resided in woodlands, the forest and mountain is our second home. Viper tribe is sworn to protect the Woodlands from disaster, but as time goes by, our purpose of existence is not only that. We are also a close-knit tribe, from heroes who want to protect the Kingdoms, philosophers who want to study the nature to simply someone who just wants to feel belonged, everyone has their place within Viper. If you have the same interest with us, we could travel the Kingdoms to explore the riverbanks or the mountains to strengthen our unity.
We always regards and respect our kindreds at the highest manner. Viper also offers protection to the weak, knowledge to the unknowing, healing to the sick, and kinship to the lonely. We wish to pursue each day, with honor, dignity and respect to the nature in each step we take.
We welcome with open arms, all those who are willing to share the same interests with us.
Please tell us a bit about yourself:
- Name :
- Path/Subpath :
- Level/Mark :
- City you reside in :
- We show respect and fellowship to everyone in this kingdom, are you willing to do the same to honor the Viper family name?
- Do you have any negative brands? If yes, please tell us which ones.
- How did you hear about our family in the kingdom?
- Who have you made an acquaintance with in our family?
- How long have you been around in the Kingdoms?
- Will you try to attend family meetings, hunts and events?
Thank you for telling us about you. Please send this application to:
AndriA or Grudo.
We will invite you.
- Send only one application every 2 weeks.
- Make sure you have completed the whole application before sending it.
- If your application is accepted, please be prepared for an introductory interview.